WATCH THE WEBINAR:
Employee Ownership San Francisco:
Preserve your legacy and exit on your terms
Hosted by the City and County of San Francisco’s Office of Economic and Workforce Development
Recorded on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 and shared again on Tuesday, August 10, 2021
This series of highly-attended webinars for business owners in San Francisco shared the following information on employee ownership:
- What employee ownership is and why it may be an option for business legacy planning and succession
- Basics on the various forms of employee ownership and how businesses become employee-owned
- How Project Equity, in partnership with the City and County of San Francisco, can help evaluate your legacy option
In this webinar, we heard from the following experts invested in employee ownership:
- Manish Goyal, Business Development Manager, San Francisco Office of Economic & Workforce Development
- Donna Sky, Business Development Manager, Project Equity
In 2020, Optimax became an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT). Read about their story and why an EOT made sense to them.
When either is in crisis, both suffer. But there’s a fix.
Project Equity has partnered with the San Diego Workforce Partnership to host community workshops and help to make financing available for San Diego businesses to transition to employee ownership.