EMPLOYEE OWNERSHIP ONE DAY WORKSHOP
—For Small Business Owners—
You’re invited to a one-day hands-on immersive workshop hosted by Project Equity in Oakland, CA in Spring of 2019.
Alongside a small number of your business owner peers, you will:
- Hear why business owners choose employee ownership as an exit option to create lasting impact and receive market value
- Learn how employee-owned businesses are managed to create a competitive advantage in recruiting and retaining the best talent
- Learn about the different forms of employee ownership (including Cooperatives, ESOPs and Perpetual Trusts)
- Collaboratively work with business owners and employee ownership experts to understand the implications, timeframe, capitalization, and benefits available
- Build a now-to-succession vision for your business that works today and ensures a fair market price in the future
You will leave with an initial map of how employee ownership could work for your business.
For questions contact Donna Sky: [email protected] or (415) 646-5577.